Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Pediame.com Appraisal Request

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

andysher

New Member
Impact
0
Hello, I have a pediame.com domain that I want to sell. But I am confused what price do I want to sell?

So, please do an appraisal on pediame.com . Thank you
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I don't see much value in this name. Don't see an end-user for this. Hence, I'd appraise it at reg fee
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back