Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lama26

Established Member
Impact
Hello All,

Wishing you all the best of luck in your quest for success in the domain business...and beyond!

New here, and new to the whole Real Webstate business. In fact, I only learned of this idea of domain buying and selling sometime in January of 2015. Could not believe how far behind the times I have been. Being new and naive, I was, at first, and after learning of the value of domain names and what they mean in these our times, visited with such enthusiasm and zeal to get into it that I ended up buying some very useless domain names, but which, at the time, seemed to me the best of the lot. As I read more into it, I began taking my time to write down stuff. But it would be an understatement to tell you that I presented a comic spectacle whenever I dived into the Registrar, with the smell of a potential mother lode on my nostrils, only to find that where I am digging has been scraped clean. Ah, the anticipation when that page is loading, searching, rummaging, to find whether what I typed is already taken or not...Ah, and the disappointment. But...it's not all bad, I suppose. One only has to be creative now, I suppose, no? And, here I am, hoping to learn from this here community, and hoping to share a thing or two as I learn along...Got so many questions to ask, so many things to learn...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello Lama26, Welcome to Namepros!!!

•••
You have come to the right place, to discuss anything related to Domaining, & Welcome to NP mate!

•••
Welcome to NamePros.

If you are looking to learn about domains, then you came to the right place. Take a look around, read as much as possible and always ask any questions that you may have. There's always someone to help answer any questions that you may have.

Welcome again. :)

•••
Welcome to the forum friend, peace and blessings onto you as well.

•••
Thank you so much, comm. Appreciate the hospitality.

•••
Welcome aboard and Happy Holidays :)

•••
WELCOME @Lama26
good luck in your ventures:)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
no my domain is Virtua Reality
missing an L unfortunately:(
Oh, I see. Have you had any offers on it yet?

•••
•••
Welcome here.. I am New as You but gaining more and more here...

•••
•••
Welcome to NamePros!

Best of luck with Domaining :)

•••
•••
Thank you, thank you, thank you all very much for the welcomes. I feel like I belong already. You guys are awesome...

•••
Welcome to the namepros forum.

•••
•••
•••
Welcome! Your post made me feel nostalgic. :rolleyes:

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back