Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Domain Expert

Established Member
Impact
Premium domain name. Serious offers only! Either here or via pm. Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Domain broker from uniregistry.com has appreciated this premium domain at $ 30,000

•••
Have you ever thought how much money you can make with a PC review site with amazon Affiliate program or any other affiliate program?
The Sky is the limit!

++ As bonus: The sales comes with the current site + high experienced journalist technical writer to boost your earnings.

PcTips.com receives daily organic - social - direct - referral traffic.
Traffic is tracked since 25 Aug. 2016 with Google Analytics.
So far I have received 1148 visitors.
757 direct traffic - Wow!
166 Organic Search
155 Referral traffic
70 Social

I have only 2 premium articles published. Can you image how much you can make if you publish more articles?

Do you want to keep this website as a premium blog site or continue as a review website? Or do you have another idea? that's totally up to you.

Google analytics access is possible if you have serious interest in this premium domain.

We only accept Escrow.com or Bitcoin

•••
Update: If you do not feel comfortable with Escrow.com or Bitcoin, it is also possible to pay by bank wire transfer or Skill MoneyBookers.

•••
•••
BIN price is only: $ 3K

Our loss is your gain.

•••
•••
•••
Final price: $ 2000 USD

Payment - Escrow.com / Wire / Bitcoin accepted, all fee will be paid by buyer

Take your chance now!

•••
Expect smooth transaction and transfer from me. Questions, hit me up. Good Luck.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Up!

Must be sold this week!

•••
•••
•••
UP

Bitcoin & XVG accepted here.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back