NameSilo

domain PCFirewall

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

seeker

Established Member
Impact
41
Could anyone please give me any feedback on PCFirewall.info ?
I would really appreciate *any* feedback on this one.

Thank you!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
the .info extension hurts, obviously
.com would've been 20k, with all the viruses and spyware on the net today
I like to put .info as about 2-5% of the .com value (though this is variable, of course), so I would put this one around 200-500 bucks
 
0
•••
Thanks.

Anyone else?
 
0
•••
sashas said:
the .info extension hurts, obviously
.com would've been 20k, with all the viruses and spyware on the net today
I like to put .info as about 2-5% of the .com value (though this is variable, of course), so I would put this one around 200-500 bucks


completely agreed. But the value can be increased if u are able to develop it and have many back links to ur site. all the best
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back