Dynadot

domain PCBValley.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Emiliyan Nikolov

Established Member
Impact
PCB Valley .com - Professional PCB Manufacturing and Prototyping

What do you guys think about this domain?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,

I think it's a great name and for a large market. There are tons of PCB manufacturers, and I bet at least one of them would love to be associated with the name Valley (as in Silicon Valley, the Mecca of tech). You'll probably get some electronics company attention, maybe a startup will surface and thinks of the same name?
Did you hand registered it? Did you check if it's trademarked?

•••
Well i did not check if it's trademarked. And what do you mean by "did you hand registered it" ?

Last edited:
•••
Well i did not check if it's trademarked. And what do you mean by "did you hand registered it" ?

It was available for only registration fee, wasn't previously owned. Basically, a "virgin" domain. It does seem like so from the Whois, didn't catch anything from ICANN about trademarks either, so I think is fair game. Best of luck.

•••
Any idea how much it would cost?

•••
i won't give you BIN prices, I'll leave that to experienced users or someone that sold similar domains.
What I would do is public auction with minimum bid at 50$ within the electronics and tecnology categories.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back