NameSilo

priced pc-geek.com :: $125

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

000

Top Member
Impact
2,026
www.pc-geek.com

Registered at GoDaddy since 2003, expires in April. Most other extensions are taken!

142 uniques last month
63 uniques so far this month

Domains with dashes are definitely gaining popularity and acceptance. I get a lot of nice comments about this one, too.

It's looking like I have a buyer at $150 for this if it's still available later this month, but I'm willing to let this go for $125 for the next couple days, as that's the amount I still need to pay off on a website.

BIN = $125

Simply post :sold: to claim this before it's too late!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back