Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain PC Game domain

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

domainci

Account Closed
Impact
1
Pls Appraisals

PcGame.in

pcgame.com: Taken
pcgame.net: Taken
pcgame.org: Taken
pcgame.eu: Taken
pcgame.in: Taken
pcgame.biz: Taken
pcgame.info: Taken
pcgame.us: Taken
pcgame.ws: Taken
pcgame.bz: Taken
pcgame.cc: Taken
pcgame.tv: Taken
pcgame.cn: Taken
pcgame.nl: Taken
pcgame.at: Taken
pcgame.jp: Taken
pcgame.tm: Taken
pcgame.de: Taken
pcgame.co.in: Taken
pcgame.it: Taken
pcgame.com.mx: Taken
pcgame.org.nz: Taken
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
-BUmp-
 
0
•••
pcgame is not very brandable, it is a commodity, it is not generic as 'game' and it is not a dictionary word. If I was going to corner the name, I would use .com, .net, .info and .eu You have a large number of tld and cctld but there are many more.

To sell them individually you may struggle for reg fee in most cases, as a job lot, I am not sure, is there interest in such a package?

pcgame.at sounds good and may be worth developing, point the .com to it. I assume that online gaming servers and forums is the target market
 
0
•••
Tnks Appraisals

Other Appraisals ?
 
0
•••
"bump"
 
0
•••
I think registration fee. I don't think the extension is helpful in this context.

Good luck
 
0
•••
Thanks Appraisals


Other Appraisals ?
 
0
•••
Low $XX - Pcgame is not very brandable, and watch out for the copyright "PC Gamer".
 
0
•••
I'll sell you pcgame.cc and you can make a package. :)
 
0
•••
I agree, low-mid $xx
 
0
•••
Thanks Appraisals


Other Appraisals ?
 
0
•••
*BuMp*
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back