Dynadot

domain paytalk.com

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Hi folks...............I think this domain has potential......Apart from .com another 15 domain extensions have been registered.............any feedback would be greatly appreciated..........thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$99 to $275 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
Jordan.............I have been offered low xxxx over last few years............I think your valuation is not a real ballpark figure but I thank you for your input..............

•••
I do like it and It certainly has its uses. A great project for a Pay Comparison site. Probably plenty of agencies (by country) willing to advertise on a well developed site. I'm going to bypass the obvious PAYG for a minute

It's really difficult to put a price. Purely because it's not really an instant use domain, its going to require a large investment. imo. and the data collection part will be a challenge. I can see why the Country code domains might be taken, far easier to collect data on a single country basis. Maybe a US business will run with it.

I haven't missed the obvious pay as you go - it's just they are mostly all branded and I don't really see Paytalk as a great brand name, It kind of alienates all that contract business

Last edited:
•••
just to add, It's missed the boat as far mobile goes. far to much other services are part of the basic service these days

•••
I think the developed .ai might be the most likely niche or something very similar - Like Ai assisted budget planning, pension planning, investment/tax payments etc etc

Or a get paid to chat app......

If that happens and it was my domain I would be looking for low to mid xx,xxx (closer to low side for me) if the perfect buyer with funding comes along or one of the developed sites wants an upgrade......

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back