NameSilo

PaypalDomains.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Wanda

Credit Card Service ProVIP Member
Impact
I searched this name, thinking to register it.. but paypal / eBay beat me too it..

another paypal property.. www.paypaldomains.com

What other resources accept paypal for domain registrations?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
This domain business seems hard, lol

•••
My question about registrars which accept paypal for domain registration, is because.. many dn dealers trade in paypal transactions.. and many would use the paypal payment method for reg'ing names.. if more registrars accepted paypal. And, it's a good way to utilize the paypal funds.

thanks.. any other registrars you all know which accept paypal?

•••
namecheap.com
registerfly.com

are two registers/resellers i use ;)

•••
•••
or just get yourself an eNom reseller account :)

•••
Originally posted by kohashi
or just get yourself an eNom reseller account :)
Thanks for the PM kohashi. I'll keep you in mind.

Sometimes I'de prefer to use Paypal to buy domains vs. a credit or debit card. I learned a costly lesson from GoDaddy, who will auto-renew your names annually & charge your credit card on file.. unless... you 'de activate' that feature. I battled trying to get a refund on some crap names I did not have any luck selling.. no avail..

That's why I'm stuck for another yr. with these misspell names:

TopRythum.com
WorldEgology.com
Tokoyo.Biz

Accepting ANY offer on those.. any offer @ all !! :lol:

•••
ohh, i dont know *stupid*

•••
I've always wanted an Enom resellers account... are they $99 now?

•••
It depends on the pricing you're looking for. You can get a free 8.95 account about anywhere..

•••
Thanks for all the links! I can only use paypal unless I want to wait forever for money orders to process. lol

•••
You can buy aftermarket names with PayPal on Afternic.com.:$:

•••
•••
Never a good idea to register domains that contain famous marks. Lawsuit is almost certain or at least a cease & desist letter.

•••
•••
I use namecheap! THey accept paypal and you don't have to have $100 in your account like enom resellers.

•••
there are few registrars however, most of the resellers from all kind of registrars accept paypal..enom is a wide one..godaddy resellers also accept paypal..i doubt verisign does..anyways good luck

•••
Re: PaypalDomains.com

Originally posted by WandaCox
I searched this name, thinking to register it.. but paypal / eBay beat me too it..

another paypal property.. www.paypaldomains.com

What other resources accept paypal for domain registrations?

I saw a post a while ago in this forum selling domain: paypaldomains.com

awesome name :gn: (not owned by eaby or paypal).

•••
•••
Link doesn't work anyways...

•••
i just auctioned a enom reseller a 7.95 too for np

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back