Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain PaymentAccount.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

owndomain

Established Member
Impact
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hmm.... mid $xx IMO...
 
0
•••
Nice name, though is a tad long, High $XX.
 
0
•••
I've looked at a few times and it looks better the more I see it. $30-50+, you might just catch the right buyer's eye!
 
0
•••
Thank you everyone.
But what do you think of the appraisal made by afternic? Is he justified? Did he make a higher price or lower price than the domain’s value?
Thanks.
 
0
•••
Well since paymentwatch.com was sold on Afternic for $560 I see no reason why you shouldn't get as much for this one. I'm sure if you let it expire domainers will be bidding on it on Snapnames to about $200-$500 (but you don't get that money if it's expired :) )
 
0
•••
Thank you flussie.
In my opinion, PaymentAccount.com is better than paymentwatch.com.
what do others think?
 
0
•••
owndomain said:
Thank you flussie.
In my opinion, PaymentAccount.com is better than paymentwatch.com.
what do others think?
I also think it's better :imho:

"payment account" => 436 OVT, 293000 google results
"payment watch" => 0 OVT, 3390 google results

I must say however that paymentwatch is a little bit more brandable though.
 
0
•••
high $XX, low $XXX
nice name!
when youa re gonnn asel tell the sller for the afternic appraisal
 
0
•••
Wholesale low xxx , end user 4 figure potential :gl:
 
0
•••
Thank you everyone for your kind appraisal.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back