NameSilo

Payment options

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I need to accept credit card, what are the options except for paypal?

Thanks
Dylan

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
urbanhostonline said:
Try 2 Checkout
do they cost anything?

Thanks
Dylan

•••
I believe it's a one-time $49 fee. But the ease of use is incredible. No signing in, no passwords to remember. The client just goes and put the information in a 3-step order form.

•••
urbanhostonline said:
I believe it's a one-time $49 fee. But the ease of use is incredible. No signing in, no passwords to remember. The client just goes and put the information in a 3-step order form.
can the client cancle at anytime?

•••
I would think so but you better check on that one for me.

•••
urbanhostonline said:
I would think so but you better check on that one for me.
KK.. I haven't got $49 atm :( but when I do hopefully I can buy it.. anymore suggestions?

•••
•••
get a real merchat account.

2checkout is wourse that paypal. You have to agree that they are reselling your products, its pathetic plus there is less protecting against chargebacks.

•••
•••
Do not do the mistake of joining 2CO, it will turn to be a nightmare. No free ones I can think of, but which products you want to sell?

•••
Designporte said:
Do not do the mistake of joining 2CO, it will turn to be a nightmare. No free ones I can think of, but which products you want to sell?
hosting

•••
I just wondering why others dont want to use E-currency link Egold?? :)

•••
markkk said:
I just wondering why others dont want to use E-currency link Egold?? :)
ahh.. because not that many people use it compared to paypal ;)

•••
merchant accounts cost loads as far as im aware, id stick with paypal

•••
tony84 said:
Yeah, but I can't get verified :(

•••
•••
Okay majinbuu..e-Gold is really a secure option, or moneybookers as others suggested. But your clients will have to have a moneybookers account/e-gold account to pay you. And it's almost very hard to deposit funds into e-gold.

•••
tony84 said:

Paypal has cost me $1000's because you have 0 protection.

If your going to be processing alot of orders a highly suggest staying away from these compaines like egold, paypal, 2co.. etc..

They work great until you get your first disbute and loose your money....

•••
What do you suggest I use?
DJ-Sound said:
tony84 said:

Paypal has cost me $1000's because you have 0 protection.

If your going to be processing alot of orders a highly suggest staying away from these compaines like egold, paypal, 2co.. etc..

They work great until you get your first disbute and loose your money....

•••
A real merchant account with a bank. They'll have gateways for online processing.

•••
DJ-Sound said:
A real merchant account with a bank. They'll have gateways for online processing.
um do you know if any New Zealand banks offer that thing? also does it cost anything lol?

•••
Designporte said:
Okay majinbuu..e-Gold is really a secure option, or moneybookers as others suggested. But your clients will have to have a moneybookers account/e-gold account to pay you. And it's almost very hard to deposit funds into e-gold.
yes, they must have E-Gold account if you would like to use E-Gold, but they do not need to have MoneyBookers account if you would like to use MoneyBookers. See this for more info http://www.moneybookers.com/merchant/en/

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back