Dynadot

Payment in bitcoin

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

imwangi

Established Member
Impact
Is it ok to accept payment in Bitcoin? And is cryptasol dot net a legit trading platform? I need to be sure before I let my domain go.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If using a service like DAN, sure. The platform you mentioned, I haven't heard of...did a quick Google search of it and looks shady (no reviews, no known team, no mentions of it...). I'd stay away, IMO

Last edited:
•••
Thanks. The domain is not that good. I'm wondering whether I should gamble; after all, I'll lose x dollars but I stand to gain much more if the deal is successful.

•••
No. Don't use them. Big no. Use an established platform instead.

•••
Is it ok to accept payment in Bitcoin? And is cryptasol dot net a legit trading platform? I need to be sure before I let my domain go.
Beware of scam sites.

Usually, the M.O is that you won't be able to withdraw whatever the scammer pays. Instead, you will be requested to fund your account further to get to the minimum withdrawable limit which won't change anything. That way not only will you lose your domain, you will also lose whatever btc you pay into that account.

There are many instances of this kind of scam covered already on this forum.

PS: They usually target owners of worthless domains who they feel are desperate enough to fall for the 4 to 5 figure offers they make on domains that are clearly reg-fee material

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back