NameSilo

domain payhomeloan.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Geomancer

Established Member
Impact
Please give me your thoughts about the price i can sell it for. I am new to domain world.Hence don't have enough knowledge.Also tell me if this name is junk, so i stop asking and bugging :) .Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
It's a decent domain mate... I think you could get high $xxx to low $xxxx

•••
You can also check out namebio.com and see what similar domains sold for to give you an indication of what price range to work with

•••
Ty all for reply .Was hoping $100 or so, will try to sell near ur's recommendation

Just a bunch of question since m noob in this.
1.Where it's most likely to get sold.
2.How much time i have to wait to sell it considering i only bought it 1or2 days back.
3.How much time it usually takes to sell domains like this(average time).

Would be really grateful if someone can answer these questions. Pardon me if some questions are obvious will learn as time will pass.:)

•••
No probs dude, see answers below in red.... :)

Ty all for reply .Was hoping $100 or so, will try to sell near ur's recommendation

Just a bunch of question since m noob in this.
1.Where it's most likely to get sold.
Probably best to list on Sedo.com / Flippa Classified (free) / Afternic
2.How much time i have to wait to sell it considering i only bought it 1or2 days back.
You can start listing the domain for sale immediately on the above places
3.How much time it usually takes to sell domains like this(average time).
This my friend remains a mystery to all of us :P - Time frames can be anything form few days to a few months, all depends.... if you want a quick sale then price it on the lower end of the scale. If you don't mind waiting then price it on the higher end of the scale.

Would be really grateful if someone can answer these questions. Pardon me if some questions are obvious will learn as time will pass.:)

Something to always remember, nobody really knows for sure what could happen. I have only offered my opinion/viewpoint and there are no hard and fast rules when it comes to domaining. There are guidelines but there are never any guarantee's :)

•••
Even being new i know that there are no guarantee...but you definitely hold better knowledge than me in these regards ...so these opinions are really helpful for me (something better than nothing :) )

Ty for your opinions

I was searching and i saw that you cannot transfer the domain from one registrar to other for 60 days at least ,so was curious if any1 would buy how they will get the domain if i couldn't transfer it.

•••
how do i start a thread? as i am new too

because i would love to have some idea what my domain names are worth

•••
practically everybody who currently has a mortgage pays via direct deposit or writes a check to their respective lender.

so, who are the potential buyers?

imo...

•••
practically everybody who currently has a mortgage pays via direct deposit or writes a check to their respective lender.

so, who are the potential buyers?

imo...

it would work well if lottery based i suppose where the jackpot prize would pay a winners home loan?

just a thought

•••
This domain failed numerous tests that I gave to it. Feels no value, Good Luck

•••
This domain failed numerous tests that I gave to it. Feels no value, Good Luck

Can u tell me how u test it .So, that i can apply those test to my other domains...
Thanks.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back