N nitinarora Established Member Impact 4 Apr 25, 2022 298 views 5 replies #1 What would be the appraisal value of payflexibly.com?
jhm Top Member VIP Impact 11,828 Apr 25, 2022 #2 For something like "flexible pay", I'd see solid Low / Mid X,XXX value there. For the domain in question, not so much. Hard sell, IMO
For something like "flexible pay", I'd see solid Low / Mid X,XXX value there. For the domain in question, not so much. Hard sell, IMO
N nitinarora Established Member Impact 4 Apr 25, 2022 1 point #3 jhm said: For something like "flexible pay", I'd see solid Low / Mid X,XXX value there. For the domain in question, not so much. Hard sell, IMO Click to expand... Thanks
jhm said: For something like "flexible pay", I'd see solid Low / Mid X,XXX value there. For the domain in question, not so much. Hard sell, IMO Click to expand... Thanks
N nitinarora Established Member Impact 4 Apr 26, 2022 #5 Jordon M. said: Low-xx to high-xx Click to expand... Thanks.
PurpleMan Top Member VIP Impact 616 Jun 18, 2022 #6 Seen this name, I had to go check if FlexPay is available. That would have been my preferred option. This has little value so I'd advise you price low xxx
Seen this name, I had to go check if FlexPay is available. That would have been my preferred option. This has little value so I'd advise you price low xxx