Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Pay Per Click Adverts

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

smak786110

Established Member
Impact
3
Hi !
Does anyone know any good company other then Ad Sense, which can show adverts related to DUBAI or UAE ?
AND Also send payment via PAYPAL ?

I have tried Bidvertiser, but it doesnt have UAE related adverts !!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
If they didn't mean to do it why do it LOL.. I am speaking with DanR
sandyfeet said:
Adtoll is a great program, and I'm sure he did not mean to spam.
 
0
•••
Yes like I said in my PM to you we do not SPAM people I am sure Paul PMed you due to something you said somewhere in the forum and thought you may be interested. He should have made reference to it in the PM so it didn't look so "SPAM"ie.

Apologies for that I will have a word to him.
 
0
•••
Yes all cleared up here thanks DanR still enjoy your program :)
DanR said:
Yes like I said in my PM to you we do not SPAM people I am sure Paul PMed you due to something you said somewhere in the forum and thought you may be interested. He should have made reference to it in the PM so it didn't look so "SPAM"ie.

Apologies for that I will have a word to him.
 
0
•••
Any updates people? Need a list of good PPC outfits I can add to my sites - all I have right now is adsense. Just signed up to adtoll but can you please give a recommended list that will seat well with adsenses? Thanks happyhappy nice to see you here too.
 
0
•••
The thread starter was talking about UAE advertisers... and I would suggest to stick with Tier One publishers/advertisers since they have all places that could advertise... Adbrite, Bidvertiser, YPN, Adsense, Adtool, and prob missing a few as well.
producer007 said:
Any updates people? Need a list of good PPC outfits I can add to my sites - all I have right now is adsense. Just signed up to adtoll but can you please give a recommended list that will seat well with adsenses? Thanks happyhappy nice to see you here too.
 
0
•••
Thanks that was very helpful.
 
0
•••
Google ads is good enough
 
0
•••
Well more the better I would say... :)
yaren said:
Google ads is good enough
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back