Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain PAT.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigCharlie

Account Closed
Impact
1
Pat.com

Appraisals appreciated. I'm not selling for at least a year or two, so you are welcome to appraise both high and low. I study the market as much as anybody, but am interested in a wide range of opinions.


Thanks,


Big Charlie
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
you know honestly i think this its gem you got there!!!
if right end user---> big bucks for you! (check on trademark issues though)
hold on to it and it might sell for high 4 digits or even more... :gn:
 
0
•••
This is without a doubt a gem. Not only is it someone's name, there are also lots of things that it stands for.

At least mid-high $XX,XXX :imho:
 
0
•••
One of the best three letter .com domain names out there. It has 70 uses as an acronym according to acronymfinder. Considering OLT.com went for $93,000, I'd say you're looking at at least $xxx,xxx.

It's an excellent domain name. Best of luck selling it.
 
0
•••
20k to reseller, 200k to end user
 
0
•••
damn!!! great name!!!
 
0
•••
:lol: I luv it when their very first post is for a name thats probably worth xx,xxx > to the right enduser.

Congrats on having a :gn: and welcome to NP's

The "most expensive" 3 letter sale I know of is vip.com for $600,000 but I don't imagine you would get close to that one ?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I wouldn't be surprised if this reached xxx,xxx to an end user.
 
0
•••
JaxForum said:
I wouldn't be surprised if this reached xxx,xxx to an end user.

Agree
 
0
•••
scrsteven said:
20k to reseller, 200k to end user

$200K to end user WOW - didn't know LLL.com went so high..... :bah:

I'd love to disclose some "actual" pricing but my lips are sealed. Still nice name low $XX,XXX with possibility of a bit more like $22K to right end-users
 
Last edited:
0
•••
gazzip said:
:lol: I luv it when their very first post is for a name thats probably worth xx,xxx > to the right enduser.

Congrats on having a :gn: and welcome to NP's

The "most expensive" 3 letter sale I know of is vip.com for $600,000 but I don't imagine you would get close to that one ?


i think sex.com sold in the millions recently to a boston based company..anyways this name is such a gem.... $high XX,XXX to low $XXX,XXX ... SO LUCKY!
 
0
•••
mi1368 said:
i think sex.com sold in the millions recently to a boston based company..anyways this name is such a gem.... $high XX,XXX to low $XXX,XXX ... SO LUCKY!

Thanks :guilty: Derrrr - How could I forget that one ?? - it was about 12 or 14 million I beleive. D-:
 
0
•••
In my opinion, low $xxx,xxx. PAT is more than just a 3 letter domain, it's specifically a person's name, and it has tons of acronyms for the potential end-user.

:gn:
 
0
•••
gazzip said:
Thanks :guilty: Derrrr - How could I forget that one ?? - it was about 12 or 14 million I beleive. D-:

LOL gazzip....
 
0
•••
Also a Poker term I believe, apart from the other many applications for this extremely good 3 letter one word .com (I also own one) but I prefer yours - care to swap :? :)

For reseller I would not let it go for less than $30K if you need some quick bucks- for a motivated end user it is quite possibly a low /mid $xxx,xxx :$: :$:

A Pat on the head for being fortunate enough to own a great name. :hi:
 
0
•••
So good!
 
0
•••
6 figures
 
0
•••
guys I'm sorry to say but you've got the largest disconnect from market prices ever...:) then again somebody wanted today $380K Euros for BTR.COM so go figure.
 
0
•••
maroulis said:
I'd love to disclose some "actual" pricing but my lips are sealed. Still nice name low $XX,XXX with possibility of a bit more like $22K to right end-users

Go on - Spill the beans :blink: you don't need to use your lips - just type it :|

ps - can you give me an appraisal for dubaiuae.net posted below :)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
gazzip said:
Go on - Spill the beans :blink: you don't need to use your lips - just type it :|

ps - can you give me an appraisal for dubaiuae.net posted below :)

LOL Gazzip dubaiuae.net at least $45m + 2 oil rigs ;) if I jusdge by this thread... Can't spill beans yet lol still in negotiation mode....
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back