Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Partner needed for image hosting service

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

vslevin

Established Member
Impact
35
I am looking for a partner in running a free image hosting service. I have the domain, and will handle all design and coding. I am looking for somebody to handle hosting, and help with promotion of the service. I am thinking something very high bandwidth like FDCServers, either a VPS or a dedicated server. Maybe one of their 5Mbit unmetered plans, which is about translates to about 600GB of bandwidth a month, but without the possibility of overages. Will be running Adsense on the site for revenue. Will probably sell once it is successful and we'll split the profits 50/50. Please PM if you are interested.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I am also looking at a Spry VPS.
 
0
•••
Say fi I am interested do I have to put up all the money for the hosting?
 
0
•••
ComDriver said:
Say fi I am interested do I have to put up all the money for the hosting?
That's what I'm looking for, because I am handling everything else. All I'm looking at to start is a $40 VPS. Thank you for your interest.
 
0
•••
send me a PM, I'm interested.
 
0
•••
There are lots of free image hosting like photobucket , so how certain are you that the adsense will help cover the costs ? and which script your going to use? These are important to know from viewpoint of investment. And why do you need vps why not just get high bw shared hosting?
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back