Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Partner for web hosting business needed!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,
I currently have a few clients I have done design and development work for that I host on a server I have. Currently, I'm in the process of opening a web hosting business and the only thing keeping me from launching to the public is a design and better marketing plan.

I'm looking for a partner to help me build this business in to a high quality and profitable hosting company. Below I have a list of recommended/required skills and personal details.

  • Is ok with not being payed, yet (once we turn a profit you will be paid).
  • Must be from the USA or Europe.
  • Has experience in & knowledge of shared, reseller, and VPS hosting.
  • Must be familiar with cPanel/WHM.
  • Must be familiar with using Linux based servers. Particularly CentOS.
  • Has a reasonable amount of time to dedicate to the business.
  • Willing to help promote and generate sales.
  • Must have experience using WHMCS.
  • Must have good troubleshooting skills for solving customer support tickets.
  • Must be polite (even to the occasional angry ones) and have proper internet etiquette.

If you are interested you may contact me here via PM or you may e-mail me at hello[at]nolanm.me.

Hope to hear from some of you!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I am interested. Contact , Skype: lucky.agrawal461
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back