domain ParrotBirdCages (dot) com - Appraise Please?.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mosilager

Established Member
Impact
37
Hello

I'm looking for an appraisal for Parrot Bird Cages (parrotbirdcages (dot) com).

thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I would take mid $xxx for it.
 
0
•••
Thanks for your appraisal, I would have put it in the same range too, based on the following estimates:

- 3,600 monthly searches
- $0.82 - $1.15 cpc

cheers!.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back