Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Parkingcrew.net about

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Kipa

Established Member
Impact
23
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
1
•••
@ParkingCrew

I'm sure it's relevant to your system. When I enter another park dns have direct trouble-free.

Sedo, flippa, uniregistry, brandpa, alanadlari as.

If the website files of Parkingcrew.net are infected with iyfsearch.com virus, it seems to me.

Can you check this out?


https://www.google.com/search?q=par...hVQEVAKHfreD9EQ_AUoBHoECA0QBA&biw=360&bih=588

https://app.any.run/tasks/0bab3b59-51ff-4aef-94d0-d1227a3c08dd/

Many times reported by others. This malicious code is at parkingcrew.net/assets/. so this is a problem stemming from the parking page (parkingcrew.net). Please investigate this thoroughly.
received_425596244724699.jpeg
received_484019949055349.jpeg
received_1134029976782515.jpeg
received_489187601872146.png
received_2407101612705839.png
received_768249196927905.png
received_367799137226695.jpeg
received_388275635400255.jpeg
received_425596244724699.jpeg
received_388275635400255.jpeg
 
Last edited:
1
•••
And again...
They don't monitor this forum!

Contact support AT parkingcrew.com OR Feedback button in their panel.
 
1
•••
And again...
They don't monitor this forum!

Contact support AT parkingcrew.com OR Feedback button in their panel.
I emailed parkingcrew.net on your first reply. But no answer.
 
0
•••
I emailed parkingcrew.net on your first reply. But no answer.
Email .COM
.net is used only for their nameservers!
 
1
•••
+ Feedback button is even more reliable way.
 
1
•••
p.s. And they don't respond on weekends.
Only Mon-Fri business EU time.
 
1
•••
1
•••
Log in into your ParkingCrew account...
Then notice vertical Feedback button on the right side.
 
1
•••
Log in into your ParkingCrew account...
Then notice vertical Feedback button on the right side.

I applied for an account here, but they refused. Monte Cahn for NamesCon that took me here to the park.
 
1
•••
Then this Feedback button is available even for non-authorized users on their main page...
 
1
•••
Then this Feedback button is available even for non-authorized users on their main page...

I found it and wrote the problem from there. Thank you for your attention and answers.
 
1
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back