Domain Empire

Parking provider recommendations please

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

pivackernan

Established Member
Impact
Hi there, I am looking at parking providers for my domains. Can you recommend the best in your opinion please?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Whatever you do. Use Above.com to manage the stats. The only good parking companies for me are Parking Crew and Voodoo. All the other Parking Companies I've used have fallen by the wayside in terms of generating income, like these two companies can.

•••
I would recommend Parking Crew and Domain Sponsor.

•••
Thank you @stub & @owntype much appreciated. I don't see much happening with my current parking provider which I won't name because its not a hate post simply looking at other options. The landing pages - do they affect your choices when choosing parking providers at all? I guess its the traffic that is the main goal but I also like a good looking landing page too. Parking Crew, Voodoo & Domain Sponsor I will definitely look into now. Thank you!

•••
Thank you for your input above - I have made the switch to ParkingCrew because of this post and I am SO happy with the quick results such a big difference in stats too. Happy domaining :)

•••
Consider parking domains at DomainSponsor, ParkingCrew and Bodis.

•••
Thank you for your input above - I have made the switch to ParkingCrew because of this post and I am SO happy with the quick results such a big difference in stats too. Happy domaining :)
All the best! :)

•••
As I've said above. If you are using more than 1 parking provider, I think you should definitely be using Above.com to, 1) Optimize between your parking companies, 2) to get common stats between the 2 or more companies. I never look at the individual Parking Company Stats, ever.

•••
As I've said above. If you are using more than 1 parking provider, I think you should definitely be using Above.com to, 1) Optimize between your parking companies, 2) to get common stats between the 2 or more companies. I never look at the individual Parking Company Stats, ever.
Ok thanks for that sorry I have an account with Above and had 3-4 of my domains parked with them - I'm going to revisit my domains there now I'm unsure which are still there - I don't know how some people manage thousands or domains loads of respect to those people!

•••
Ok thanks for that sorry I have an account with Above and had 3-4 of my domains parked with them - I'm going to revisit my domains there now I'm unsure which are still there - I don't know how some people manage thousands or domains loads of respect to those people!

Above.com is not exactly a Parking Company. It's more of a Parking Company Consolidator. It's easier to read your stats from all companies in the same format, than to read your stats in very different company's format. You need to provide your logon to each company you want to use. ie: Parking Crew, Voodoo, DomainSponsor, Bodis etc. Above.com then shares the traffic between them and optimizes the traffic to the best paying company.

•••
I met the guys from Parking Crew at NamesCon in January. This is a reminder to point my domains over there. Thanks!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back