Domain Empire

Parking optimizer words with Sedo

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
I have had (*joepasquale . co . uk *) listed with the keywords entertainment :blink: (as you do) but although I was getting lots of uniques, (20 todayalready) but no clicks.... anyway just changed the keyword to sex :lol: see if he does any better there :p

How do you use yours :gn:

And before anyones screams "you cant do that" I have checked and I can :kickass:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I try to match my domains as much as possible to show relevant links, with specific stuff like your domain its not always ez finding the right sponsors which would yeild clicks.

I dont know who this person is, is he a comedian type guy? If so perhaps sponsors in the comedy area might work.

Perhaps you can do what you did, but I wouldnt...

•••
Tippy said:
I try to match my domains as much as possible to show relevant links, with specific stuff like your domain its not always ez finding the right sponsors which would yeild clicks.

I dont know who this person is, is he a comedian type guy? If so perhaps sponsors in the comedy area might work.

Perhaps you can do what you did, but I wouldnt...

Oh didn't know there was a comedy section :tu:

will take a look now and try that if there is :loveyou:

No I really cant see the point of putting something in a totally unrelated area because if people are searching,,,,,,, that is what they are searching for :laugh:

•••
Yep defiantely try and match the topic and think of areas that might be interested for an example.

if you registered bank.co.in (this is a extension of india)

in the domain optimization section use keyword like

banks in new delih
banks of india

instead of banks. people looking at a domain with a co.in or .in will more than likely be visiting from India so make the click links relevant to them so they click on them.

Same goes for any other extension .ca , .co.uk you name it.

•••
Yep cheers. I have just changed it to comedy so will watch this space ;)

:loveyou:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back