Domain Empire

Parking ideas plz

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
hi,
i jus bought these names.....any parking ideas plz? i hav no experience in domain parking

whom to park with? Sedo/namedrive/ur choice?????

VirtualCyberBank.com
calcolatori.net ( computers in italian)
LoaDhing.com
mylifepartner.net
DomainProp.com
ehyderabad.net

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Personally I always start with namedrive. I bet different people prefer different parking services.
You don't have any poker names which go well with fabulous or asian traffic which go with dopa.com. So my suggestion is to start with some default ones like namedrive.
Or if you are eager to sell, you can park with sedo to save some commisions.

•••
coooldude said:
hi,
i jus bought these names.....any parking ideas plz? i hav no experience in domain parking

whom to park with? Sedo/namedrive/ur choice?????

VirtualCyberBank.com
calcolatori.net ( computers in italian)
LoaDhing.com
mylifepartner.net
DomainProp.com
ehyderabad.net

I'd park those names at Sedo. ND pays better, but you're not going to get much in the way of type-ins with them. At least at Sedo they'll be searchable for sale.

•••
sedo got aot of features you may need

•••
any opinions abt parked.com & TrafficZ.com ???

Last edited:
•••
•••
For those domains I would suggest Namedrive.

Ps. For more information about parking programs see the link in my sig...
:)

•••
Thank You all.....for ur Helpful Suggestions :)

•••
you can easily park at parked.com no min. domain requirement, while trafficz i believe requires at least 100 min. domains
coooldude said:
any opinions abt parked.com & TrafficZ.com ???

•••
Try them all to find out which one works best for each particular domain. This is if you have the time and if the domains are worth it of course.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back