Dynadot

advice Parking - Flippa or Sedo?

NameSilo
Watch

DanBingham

Top Member
Impact
Which one is the best for domain parking?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Looking for parking revenue?

•••
As of my understanding Flippa doesn't offer PPC parking (Sedo does, though). Some other parking companies you might wanna check out: Bodis.com, Voodoo.com, DomainSponsor.com, ParkingCrew. Sedo is not the best for parking... And which one is depends on many factors so you really just have to test them out.

•••
To be honest, i'm not finding Sedo PPC that much of a real benefit, and I don't like their 'auto select' pages which they recommend. I was considering switching all of my domains over to a lander page (using Flippa), but makes sense to earn PPC whilst they are parked.

I have heard that Bodis is good so will check them out.

•••
I would suggest DomainNameSales.com (now Uniregistry.com)

•••
Flippa's landing pages are OK, and they publish randomly additional 3 domains from your portfolio in the bottom. The problem with Flippa you have no access to any statistics about these landing pages - number of visitors/uniques etc.

•••
Which one is the best for domain parking?

I like bodis.com Flippa isnt really a parking service that you can earn money from traffic clicking on ads. Sedo is, well, sedo. It was always some problem for me with my names parked there so I gave up on them after years of trying to park there.

There is also Voodoo.com which I also like. (there are others but I tried many of them and didnt like them, myself). You have to try for yourself as YMMV.

Right now I am with bodis.com and its very nice. In the end it all depends on your names and the quality of traffic going to them. Parking is not nearly what it used to be back 10 years ago or so but I cant complain with bodis or voodoo these days. Incredibly responsive customer service from either one of them and you'll find support from there here too.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back