NameSilo

Parking companies

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

johnhemore

Account Closed
Impact
2
parked.com vs sedo.com vs namedrive.com

I see that parked.com is the only one not blocked by chinese.

I see that my earning in all of them is about the same. Can anyone verify?

Namedrive must have pocketed more money because they use 1 page link.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Okay. Thanks. Now about the chinese blocking. Can anyone verify that searchnut.com is not blocked while ndparking.com and sedoparking.com is indeed blocked. Maybe I didn't check this correctly.

Also I notice that chinese traffics click a lot (at 1 cents each) if they face english language. When they see traditional chinese language they ain't no clikin.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back