Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain ParisHotel.info

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Top Member
Impact
5,815
Just won this on GoDaddy auction. A decent aged domain dating back to 2002 with excellent search volume. Taken in a lot of extensions (all major ones taken). What do you guys think? I will be honest here. I paid $15 for it. :tu:
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
You are lucky. It’s far more worth. I know .info is an issue but due to the highly searchable keywords it will attract a lot of traffic. Even a mini site will pay off its registration/renewal fee.
 
0
•••
paris.info = good, hotel.info = great, parishotel.info = low $xx. IMO.
 
0
•••
Thanks guys. I didn't expect it to be worth too much reseller but I am planning on developing this name. :)
 
0
•••
There is 4,090,000 (!) monthly searches only on google for that exact term and Ad CPC is high - max. 3$. It gets more searches than its plural version (3,350,000). I would set up a site * with adsense and wait for high $$$ offer, maybe even low $$$$, depends on revenue u will get. Great buy for $15, imho.

About the site, you can start with listing popular hotels in paris, or set up directory submission script with some nice html.
 
0
•••
I can take it for $30 if you change your plan of developing it.
 
0
•••
Thank you all. Anymore views? :)
 
0
•••
Any other views? :tu:
 
0
•••
Nice name.... developing would be a good idea. You don't have to optimize too much to get traffic
 
0
•••
0
•••
Yea ,thats a great buy.I think develop it ,use it as a moneymaker.GL
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back