NameSilo

domain PainRelief.help

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

MindsetMentoring

Established Member
Impact
9
Good Morning Folks,

I would be very appreciative of your feedback on PainRelief.help

All feedback welcome.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Without the word "relief" - Biddable
With "relief" - Hard sell

I wouldn't bother with it...
 
1
•••
It makes sense as a searchable term, but there's very little public awareness of the extension and only a handful of notable sales.
 
3
•••
Painrelief is a sweet name taken in 98 extensions. But I don't see any value in this one because of the extension.
 
2
•••
Thank you guys, I appreciate your time and insight.
 
2
•••
Its a good one. Pain & relief sound good together. The extension may slow down its sale.
 
0
•••
1
•••
High-xx to Mid-xxx
 
0
•••
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back