Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain PageScrapers.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

domainexpert77

Established Member
Impact
501
Hello Domainers, I am new on namepros.

I need appraisal for PageScrapers.com, I bought this domain last month and I think it will be a great domain name for any web page scraping company

How much do you think it will sell for ?

Thanks in advance for the response
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Appraisal please ?
 
0
•••
OK, rather than just throw a # out there - without making sense of it, look at it this way:

PageScrapers are pretty specific to a particular market, I'll call them special ops SEOers (for the most part). Do they typically look for names related to pagescrapers? I dont know, but that will allow you to determine the names worth - it is worth what the people who could use it (sensibly for a business) expect to play - that is a big factor in the selling price (market research) - notice I did not say VALUE - they are not necessarily the same thing.

That's why I dont think throwing an arbitrary # makes any sense or will help you sell it. Good Luck, B
 
0
•••
I would...maybe...
go pick up a scraper script, put it on that site, most have recurring billing modules built right in. Could be a way to get some good value out of it?
 
0
•••
Thanks DnameAgame which marketplace can i get a good and affordable scraper script
 
0
•••
Ten Hundred dollars.
 
0
•••
thanks mcgregor
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back