Established Page Rank 4 Site! WebHostForums!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain: www.WebHostForums.info
Created On: 02-Mar-2006
Expiration Date: 02-Mar-2007
Includes: Forum Design (from invisionize), IPB 2.0.0 (with ALL security patches). 2 Months of hosting paid in advanced! Shop and point system installed on forum, with review system!
Age Of Site: 3 Months 9 days!
Starting Bid: $50 ($10 increasements)
BIN: $90

Listed In Google, Yahoo, and Msn! Many Results!

PS: I am not selling it for its stats really, but the name is a great domain, many type ins! And search "webhostforums", it comes up 3rd! :)

Thanks,
Camron
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
LOL - "where Host meets Hoastie"... now then I get where Toast might meet a toastie... I suggest you change your graphic to HOASTEE... and see if you can find a mod over 14
 
0
•••
I see what you mean. But considering that's totally off topic, I would just call that rubish.
 
0
•••
FYI - it's "rubbish" and the title of this forum is "Developed Sites For Sale" - your version of "development" truly begs further derision... as for "off topic" I disagree - I was merely indicating where some small improvements could substantially increase your sale prospects - a sense of spelling really does add to the aura, however misguided, of professionalism. I wish you nothing but good luck sir.
 
0
•••
Thanks for the good luck. Also I have changed the skin to more of a "hosting forum" theme.

Thanks,
Camron
 
0
•••
That looks 100% better! :imho: Good job!
 
0
•••
uber said:
That looks 100% better! :imho: Good job!

Thanks uber for the comment :)
 
0
•••
Price lowered to $50 starting bid!
 
0
•••
The site is unavailable. Is it down? Or is it a network routing issue?
 
0
•••
Its working fine on my end here.
 
0
•••
Actually we are currently changing servers, so you may see some downtime. Don't worry though, after the propogation period is over, you should see the site up and faster :).

Thanks,
Camron
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back