Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain pack.me.uk

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

onlinegelir

Established Member
Impact
13
pack.me.uk

Hello everyone !

Got this one yesterday.
Google returns 408 mio results for the term "pack".
Overture searches are 16497/Month and
Wordtracker searches are 284/Day.

Besides the statistics, I simply liked the domain.
I think it can be used for a "Custom Packaging" service,
or a "House/Office Moving" service.

Your opinions are very much appreciated.

Have a nice day!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
nice sadly no market i own a few, better ones. waste of money in my opinion 2 years reg fee.
 
1
•••
Have to agree with stephenshrly, no serious company will build their site on .me.uk domain extension. Worth reg fee imo.
 
0
•••
Thanks for your comments. I agree with both of you.
me.uk isn't just the best extention.

But I rather regged this domain for the phrase "pack me".
I have noticed, that there are actually companies calling themself packme...

Who knows, maybe I can find one with UK presence :)

Thanks
 
0
•••
Good domain, "PACK.ME.UK" I would say, travel company, of UK TRIPS. so going for uk,

Pack.me.uk, Cheers mate, but only problem not high marketing for me.uk, but may in future, good luck, I like it.


INTErested in asia. I grabbed couple after having an auction.


Contestant.asia
Gymnastic.asia
Enterains.asia

let me know what ya think. Good luck mate.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back