Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

auction OZT.mobi

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

d-e-x

Top Member
Impact
10,733
OZT.MOBI
GoDaddy, 02-02-2017

Auction start: $2
Bid increment: $1+
BIN - TBA

Transfer: GoDaddy push
Payment: PayPal

Auction ends: 122h. after highest bid / or via BIN


Good luck and happy bidding
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
2
 
0
•••
^
 
0
•••
Anyone more?
 
0
•••
3
Do you have business Paypal account?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
0
•••
Have you ever upgraded your Paypal.If no,then won't be able to pay through Paypal.
 
0
•••
Have you ever upgraded your Paypal.If no,then won't be able to pay through Paypal.

No I did not, but I already got paid from Buyers with business PP accounts. It works fine.
 
0
•••
No problems from your side,India has restrictions on PayPal.Could you suggest another form of payment?
 
0
•••
Sorry, PayPal only
 
0
•••
I will try though if I can make.If I win
 
0
•••
^
 
0
•••
^
 
0
•••
Anyone more?
 
0
•••
^
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar threads

DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back