Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfury

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
At least $100k

Thee is about 50 trademarks globally with such word and hundreds companies with such name.
One of the largest Russian online market is Ozon.ru, their yearly turnover is about $500 mln.

PS: Is that domain owned by you? As it is not allowed not post there not owned domain names.

•••
•••
At least $100k

Thee is about 50 trademarks globally with such word and hundreds companies with such name.
One of the largest Russian online market is Ozon.ru, their yearly turnover is about $500 mln.

PS: Is that domain owned by you? As it is not allowed not post there not owned domain names.

Thank you for your input.
unfortunately i am not the owner of this one, i placed (.), didnt know, i am new on the forum..
By the way if somene is interested, owner listed the domain on godaddy, i can't afford it/

Last edited:
•••
•••
As said Domain-Reseller there are plenty of trademark "ozon"...

•••
"holosquatter" disliked my post without any reason! lol

•••
Ozon is a common word, p.e. it is the translation in some languages. like Romanian, of "ozone" (chemistry).

•••
ozon can be a great brand in future.
Short,easy to remember similar to ozone.
value must be in five figures $*****

•••
Yeah, you cant only put up names here that you own

Its not worth $100K though lol, maybe $100k in legal fees

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back