Dynadot

domain Oxygenfilter.com Any price range?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricardo M

Established Member
Impact
Hi NP'rs,

I own oxygenfilter and oxygenfilters.com.

Any ideas of a price range?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Good move buying the plural version as well Ricardo, I recently done the same with BottleMiner.com. Here is the thing, I'll use my purchase as an example. I recently stumbled across a pit of old colonial era glass bottles while hiking out in the Bush here in SEQ Australia. So now I have all these old 'Snake Oil' and 'Old Brand' Bottles from the late 1800's up to the 1950's, Hence BottleMiner.com.

The point I'm trying to make is if you have a Brother/Sis Cousin, trusted friend who can actually design and build an Oxygen Filter, and that particular device is a top shelf device in anyone's book, then try to build a product to complement the Domain Name. The Domain Name may be 90% of modern Business but you still need the Physical Thing (10%) to operate the Domain Name. I hope this helps.

Regards
matt

PS.
As is, undeveloped, $2500

bottleminers-com.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Yes i know what you mean. But there are oxygenfilters world wide. Industrial, medical and even in diving. I own loads of domains. Some with the purpose of developing it because i have the product and some for resale. These 2 are for resale.

•••
It's still a fantastic domain to keep and try and develop with your own Patent, Ricardo, I hope you get top dollar for that one.

Regards
matt

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back