Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain ownhosted (dot) com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

pacopor

New Member
Impact
7
Looking for a name to run a website with information about how to configure servers I found this one. Since english is not my first language I dunno if it sounds strange, do you think it may work?

This concept is usually called "self hosting", but looking in Google I find many expressions like: "own hosted xxx". Reading the url it make sense like in: own hosted dotcom slash vps.

I also registered selfhoster (dot) net, but it's not .com :xf.confused:

Any advice is more than welcome.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
If "host" - Low / Mid X,XXX
If hosted" - Hard sell

IMO
 
1
•••
Of the two I'd use the second one.
 
1
•••
I agree that the first one sounds somehow strange and is difficult to memorize. The second one, even not being .com, sounds more natural and makes more sense.

Being a non-native english speaker is definitely a handicap, your help is greatly appreciated. If you need input about names related to spanish language feel free to PM me.
 
Last edited:
2
•••
Low-xx to High-xx
 
1
•••
information about how to configure servers,
something like wikiserver or serverprotal .. IMO
 
1
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back