NameSilo

discuss Own The Dot Articles

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

erwin.groen

Established Member
Impact
164
G’day from down under! 🇦🇺


The Own The Dot initiative has been going for about a year now, and I thought I’d share some of the articles I’ve put together looking at domain ownership, Handshake, alternative naming systems, and changes happening around DNS and ICANN.


Rather than starting separate promotional threads for everything, I thought I’d keep them together here and add new pieces as they’re published.


https://ownthedot.com/articles


Most are short, straightforward, and written to be relatively easy to understand.


I look forward to having you read some of them.


Regards,
Erwin
#OwnTheDot
OwnTheDot.com
 

Attachments

  • 37B8CA09-E2D8-46FB-87D8-86BC52E0C380.png
    37B8CA09-E2D8-46FB-87D8-86BC52E0C380.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back