please donate if you reg any.

spogebobmoive.com 30
spongebobmoie.com 41
weratherchannel.com 25
disneychannrel.com 25
weartherchanel.com 29
sparkyop.org 25

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
jaydons said:
well, 3 of the second list I posted have been regged but I have seen no Np$$$$, If I dont I will not be posting the ovt lists anymore. If I do I will post another list of 5 when the other 2 are also regged.

pm sent

•••
jaydons said:
well, 3 of the second list I posted have been regged but I have seen no Np$$$$, If I dont I will not be posting the ovt lists anymore. If I do I will post another list of 5 when the other 2 are also regged.
hey people should actually donate. This is a good service.
ftech said:
1rrr1,

Just curious, how many uniques do you get from weartherchanel.com?
got around 3 hits daily.

•••
as I said, If I dont receive anything I will not post these anymore. As for weartherchanel.com, sorry wish it received more traffic than that.

•••
jaydons said:
as I said, If I dont receive anything I will not post these anymore. As for weartherchanel.com, sorry wish it received more traffic than that.
no worries, these things happen.

•••
1rrr1 said:
hey people should actually donate. This is a good service.

got around 3 hits daily.

I get about the same with weratherchannel.com, but disneychannrel.com is getting bit more, 4-5 per day.

I also have other domains with OVT that make even less, so OVT with ext. is not a guarantee for traffic.

•••
you are correct, it does not mean the name will receive traffic, but it is a much better chance than just regging a name blind.

•••
yeah, better luck next time!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back