NameSilo

domain overworker.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

xthirty

Impact
I own this domain. Is it worth anything? Estibot says >$900.

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
up. Any help is appreciated!

•••
Ignore estibot - it is never accurate - at least not anymore than a broken clock that is correct twice a day :P.

I don't see a lot of value in this. It is a bit of obscure dictionary word - for someone who overworks (even Google thinks it is a typo and tries correcting it to "overworked")... But not really a term you see used and I don't see much commercial value. Doesn't work as a keyword domain. It probably works best as a blog site, but then there is not a lot of value in those even with this being a sort of "dictionary word"..

My thoughts:

reseller = regfee - low/mid $xx
enduser = mid $xx - low $xxx

Hope this helps!

•••
Cool! Thanks for your help.

•••
I agree with svede, but in addition, as your domain is not highly sought after your potential end user base is small and that usually means no sale, or at least a lot of time and pushing for visibility.

It's not a terrible name particularly, there's just not a lot of uses for it. Shove it on all free market places for BIN in the low to mid $xxx until it expires, and someone might like it for a project they are doing :)

Good luck

•••
You were so close, if it was just a D instead of a R

gigworker.com sold for $146 Which is nutty but makes more sense. So I have yours under this value. But anything can happen.

Good Luck

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back