domain OverRedemptionInsurance.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kite26

Fearless BirdTop Member
Impact
Over Redemption Insurance= Over-redemption Insurance is a type of insurance that is purchased by businesses to protect themselves financially in the event that a promotion ends up becoming more successful than was originally anticipated and/or budgeted for. Over-redemption insurance is commonly used by retailers, advertising agencies and brand managers to reduce the financial risk of a running a marketing or sales promotion. (wiki)

What do you think about this domain name value?
imageedit_4_2454124882.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The name is quite long and niche. If you have to explain what the domain means, it's a bad start and usually a sign it's not appealing and very likely worthless. It may have an audience, but the market may be too narrow.
I see you've been a member for 5 years now (congratulations :)), I think you should now move to the next level and say no to subpar names (y)

•••
The name is quite long and niche. If you have to explain what the domain means, it's a bad start and usually a sign it's not appealing and very likely worthless. It may have an audience, but the market may be too narrow.
I see you've been a member for 5 years now (congratulations :)), I think you should now move to the next level and say no to subpar names (y)
Thank you Kate. I see that insurance names have high cpc. It is just my first name to this niche. I would invest to sth more premium this year but i have to pay my driving licence lessons. So, next level must wait for a period :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back