Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Overdoses[.]info

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

grahamdpa

Established Member
Impact
2
Hi

Wondered what your views are on this.
I know it's a dot info but I think it could be a good site for information relating to overdoses.

Any thoughts?

Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think being plural kind of kills it.

Sounds a little redundant

I've heard 'Overdose' a lot, Overdoses, not so much.

IMHO
 
0
•••
If you could throw up a statistical site about overdoses, than the term "overdoses" would work okay for you.

I would throw something up though (nothing fancy would be needed), because by itself I don't think it is too attractive.

Still don't expect too much.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back