Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain overclocked.info

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

HimAndIt

Established Member
Impact
3
Another one I've just picked up! Any ideas on current/potential value?

Thanks,

Matt
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It will be a great name 8 years back when everybody overclocking their CPU. I don't see it worth much now. I cannot think of any usage of the domain either.
 
0
•••
OverClocked.info

I like it.
My first thoughts were of a site helping people deal with being overstressed and stretched thin ie. time 'saving' / life simplifying.
Actually would be a very memorable name but that said, development is mandatory.
 
0
•••
i have to say that the past tense decreases the value. good solid name though. mid-high $xx
 
0
•••
Thanks again everyone - I think this will be my last buy before I actually do some real developing for a change!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back