Domain Empire

sales Outbound Marketing

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

cocaseco

Top Member
Impact
Probably like you, I get daily emails with domains for sale. Usually they are horrible domains written in poor English and speaking very highly of the domain no matter how bad it is. Lately I have been responding to these just to see what kind of response I get. Sort of a study on how other sell. Amazingly I get no response more than half the time. That's pretty amazing since they were emailing me to buy their domain.

Anyway this got me thinking about my own email campaigns and I wondered how others do theirs. Specifically, who do you send to if you have the choice between a VP of Marketing or a VP of IT, or ? Do you always send the same correspondence for a given domain, or do you custom write each email to each recipient? I don't do bulk emails so I write each one individually, crafted personally for the recipient.. When you send an email and don't hear back, do you send a second time or let it drop? If a second time, how long between? Do you buy lists from places like Zoom info, or do you mine your own contacts? Also, how many do you do n a week or a month? I try to send 5 or 6 a day to individually selected high value targets. Is there any wording or information that you think is particularly important or has been especially successful for you? Do you include search statistics?

Lots of questions if anyone wants to share what works for them.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back