IT.COM

question-answered Outbound email marketing. Share your process

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

lknights1987

Established Member
Impact
Before sending an email what process do you use to find someone to email and offer a domain name for sale to ? ( are you using Google , Linkedin )

What tools do you use (salesQL, Snov.io ) to find the direct email address and who do you email? ie CEO, CMO, COO etc?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Try apollo.io, it's free.
what do you use Apollo for? Linkedin, Google maps ?? and what is your process for finding contacts to reach out to?

•••
•••
You can find qualified leads through data scraping or built-in search tools, personalize and automate email sequences, manage contacts and calls within the platform, and track campaign performance. Think of it as an all-in-one hub for building relationships and closing deals.

Last edited:
•••
They offer a free plan with limited features! You get 50 free email credits per month (equal to 600 per year), basic sequence automation, and a few other essentials. It's a great way to test drive the platform and see if it works for you. However, there are sending limits and some features are restricted, so if you need more power, paid plans offer additional capabilities.

•••
Thanks for sharing, I would also like to know what email account should be used when we do domain outbound? Should we use personal email account or domain related email (example : [email protected]) ?

•••
Find/verify emails: Hunter.io
Email sending campaign: Hunter.io
Email warmup: Instantly.ai

I alawys use a professional email since I am cold emailing. it comes across as more professional + if you want to scale later you need multiple domains to send emails from.

•••
Find/verify emails: Hunter.io
Email sending campaign: Hunter.io
Email warmup: Instantly.ai

I alawys use a professional email since I am cold emailing. it comes across as more professional + if you want to scale later you need multiple domains to send emails from.
Thanks for sharing :xf.smile:

Can you please also share some email body text you guys use when outbound? Do you add any domain statistics?

•••
Thanks for sharing :xf.smile:

Can you please also share some email body text you guys use when outbound? Do you add any domain statistics?
i don't want to be rude but here in namepros you can find other threads with your same questions already answered... I would advise you to read there as there are way so many pages with quality content

•••
In the past 60 days, I've sent out 1514 emails, average response rate is 9 percent across 37 domains. Some domains have gotten anywhere from 3 percent to 24 percent response rate, depending on the domain. Typically send out to 90 to 250 prospects.

These are 'cold' outbound emails, with drip email campaigns running typically about 2 to 3 weeks to complete.

The SaaS I'm testing does everything from finding the possible domain buyers to handling the email drip campaigns (I just manually reply to those interested in buying the domain). Once all of these campaigns complete over the next few weeks I'll be able to share more specific details. I've already had a few domainers ask me about it, and I'm testing a few outbound campaigns for them.

•••
In the past 60 days, I've sent out 1514 emails, average response rate is 9 percent across 37 domains. Some domains have gotten anywhere from 3 percent to 24 percent response rate, depending on the domain. Typically send out to 90 to 250 prospects.

These are 'cold' outbound emails, with drip email campaigns running typically about 2 to 3 weeks to complete.

The SaaS I'm testing does everything from finding the possible domain buyers to handling the email drip campaigns (I just manually reply to those interested in buying the domain). Once all of these campaigns complete over the next few weeks I'll be able to share more specific details. I've already had a few domainers ask me about it, and I'm testing a few outbound campaigns for them.
I'm interested in the Saas you are testing that finds the domain buyers + handles the drip campaign. May you share?

•••

I am interested in this too, would love to know more about it!

•••
i don't want to be rude but here in namepros you can find other threads with your same questions already answered... I would advise you to read there as there are way so many pages with quality content

Ah yes, I will read the other threads too.

•••
•••

Are you utilizing sales automation platforms such as Outreach or SalesLoft? I'd love to hear more about how you're leveraging these tools for your cold outbound email campaigns.

•••

How many domains have you sold using this method ?

And out of the domains you sold what price was your lowest and highest you sold a domain for ?

•••

Hi,

may I ask if you got some more news about it;
can you share the service name?

Btw, what outbound mail provider/s do you guys use?

Do you prefer @gmail (or equivalent) , or @yourowndomain?

Last edited:
•••
Hi,

may I ask if you got some more news about it;
can you share the service name?

Btw, what outbound mail provider/s do you guys use?

Do you prefer @gmail (or equivalent) , or @yourowndomain?
I'm using PItchbox for this.

I've been testing using various emails: gmail as well as custom domains. The key is to make sure your email addresses, whatever they are, are 'warmed up'.

•••
I'm using PItchbox for this.

I've been testing using various emails: gmail as well as custom domains. The key is to make sure your email addresses, whatever they are, are 'warmed up'.
@bhartzer have you sold any domains using this method/Pitchbox?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back