domain outboats / texasvegas both in .com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mdgris

Impact
Hello
Would you please share your thoughts and value of domains below ?
Thank you!

Outboats.com
TexasVegas.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How would you explain the value of these to a potential buyer? I think it's important to find this out.

•••
@DealMaker1 thank you for you feedback, really appreciated!

Actually, there are many potential uses for the domain name outboats.com, depending on the context and the target audience. Some possible options might include:
A boat dealership or rental company - a marine equipment or accessories store (such as anchors, life jackets, or navigation systems..) - a boating news or information website (that provides news, tips, and resources for boaters and people interested in the boating lifestyle) - a boating-themed travel or adventure website - a boating forum or discussion board for boaters to share experiences, ask for advice, and discuss various boating-related topics.

On the other hand, the usability of the domain name texasvegas.com would depend on what you plan to do with it, for instance, setting up a website for a business or organization based in Texas or Las Vegas (such as a restaurant or entertainment venue, using the name as a playful reference to the two locations) - a travel or tourism website featuring information about destinations, activities, and accommodations in both locations - a personal blog or online portfolio featuring content related to Texas or Las Vegas, such as travel experiences or local events and attractions.

Last edited:
•••
I can see your points. Outboats I can see. These are also types of motors and I can see a variety of marketing spins on that word.

However, TexasVegas is a no-go for me. A state combined with a city in a different state is just a bit strange. Looks strange. This may be one of those odd cases where TexastoVegas.com might be better. Clearly shows some kind of travel site.

•••
Sorry for the late reply!
I think i'm pretty convinced now that something is missing in that 2nd one (tho it was obvious).

Thank you for making it clearer!
Truly appreciated. 🙏

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back