2Faisal

FaisalEstablished Member
Impact
Hello pros ..

Im wondering if you can add an appraisal for this domain:
our-coins.com

Thanks in advance ..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I cant really see much value in this one.The hyphen really this name imo

Try not to register names based on 1 recent sale, it doesnt mean this will happen again any time soon.

I assume you are basing this on the YouCoin.com sale? This is just a name that the company wanted because it's the name of their product.

Good luck

•••
I cant really see much value in this one.The hyphen really this name imo

Try not to register names based on 1 recent sale, it doesnt mean this will happen again any time soon.

I assume you are basing this on the YouCoin.com sale? This is just a name that the company wanted because it's the name of their product.

Good luck

Thanks a lot for your valuable input ,,
Actually, I didn't basing on that mentioned domain "Youcoin" since we can't compare between a product name and a generic name that means: coins ..

you are right! the hyphen is of the L.coms cons .. but I was thinking about the plural of OUR and COINS which related to coins in the end ..

•••
Since it was just purchased, I'd probably try to get a refund on it and go for ourcoins.net instead.

•••
Since it was just purchased, I'd probably try to get a refund on it and go for ourcoins.net instead.

Thanks for your time to add this valuable comment ,,, In fact, this domain just backordered ..

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back