Dynadot

top OTY.com - 3-letter .com (LLL.com) with 2 premium letters!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
OTY.com - Current offer is $7,000 and BIN is $9,500. I MAY sell for less than $10,000, but it's highly doubtful. OTY.com is a pronounceable LLL.com with 2 top-notch premium letters (O and T) and 1 arguably bad letter (y). Y is not as bad of a letter as most of the other bad letters like Z, Q, and X. Still, for the doubters, there are several ways to go with this name:

1. Y = Yacht(s). A couple that come to mind are Old Time Yachts, Only Top Yachts, On The Yacht, Own This Yacht, Own These Yachts, etc.

2. Y = Yard(s). Decent for football like Operation: Ten Yards (getting a 1st down), Over Ten Yards, On The Yard, etc.

3. Y = Year(s). This is by far my personal favorite, because OTY can be turned into what is a VERY common ending of several 4-letter acronyms: Of The Year. This will be my development of it if I don't get a good enough offer on it: A site with several categories where people can vote for the best ___ of the year (movie, album, song, game, actor, actress, TV show, etc.). There are several different ways to implement that to success. Another thought is On The Year, a news site perhaps summarizing the biggest stories of the year along with current stories as they happen.

4. Y = Yield(s). Common enough investment term that there are bound to be uses. Some TY combos are Treasury Yield(s), Theoretical Yield(s), and Top Yield(s).

5. Y = Young. Y stands for youth a lot, but generally wouldn't stand for young at the end of an acronym. However, in the case of OTY, a GREAT use of it is Old-To-Young, open to SEVERAL excellent uses such as wrinkle creams, plastic surgery, etc.

6. Y = You. Over To You, Open To You, and probably a million others.

7. Last but not least...the name is a typo of Toy. :)

Other Y words that can be useful are Yack (to talk), Yellow, Yes, Youth, Yemen (country), etc. O is always a great word, and besides common words like Over, Of, Off, On, Old, Other, Open, Only, and Online, it can be Organization/Organized, Operation, Office, Oil, Ohio, Oklahoma, Orlando, Oakland, Ontario, Oman, etc. And don't get me started on T! Arguably the best letter, and definitely the best in the middle of a 3-word phrase or acronym.

I don't think I even have to go into many of the recent LLL.com sales...I think you all see them all the time and know how sought-after these names are. Even junk is selling for $5,000+ these days, and this name is far from junk. Offer away!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Still seeking offers. BIN lowered.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back