NameSilo

domain OTTAWA.DATING

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

papeter

Established Member
Impact
334
Please could someone appraise this Geo Dating domain: OTTAWA.dating
I would be grateful for any comment, Neg or Pos. Thanks.

Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hey Guys, you respond and appraise to some really crappy names and yet you tend to always bi-pass my names. I thought we are all mates!
 
0
•••
Hey Guys, you respond and appraise to some really crappy names and yet you tend to always bi-pass my names. I thought we are all mates!
 
0
•••
Didn't know there was a .DATING tld. Anyway as a keywdord the -ing form sucks, and as a TLD it sucks even more. IMO of course. Something like NYC.dating might (a big MIGHT) hold some value but that's about it. Sorry. IMO.,

And don't get me wrong. The domain doesn't look bad. It's actually quite appealing to my eye. Because I look at domains every day, all day. But in terms of (liquid) value, new TLDs hold hardly any value (yup, there are exceptions).

Go ahead, play with new TLDs, a lot of crazy deals out there, but appraising something like Ottawa.Dating is just not possible IMO.

If someone would approach me with $XXX offer, I'd take it. Ottawa isn't exactly the dating city of the world (no, didn't look into it closely.)

***

P.s. We're all mates.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back