Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain OSBW.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

quality

Established Member
Impact
19
Yeah what am I doing with that crap 4 letter .com you may ask??
Well I got it yesterday and I'm now beginning to like it Online Search of Best Websites is a nice start. Any appraisals welcomed....or other acronymn suggestions.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I wonder what list you found that domain on? :p

Google has the term "OSBW" listed about 3,450 times - that's pretty good if you ask me.

OSBW could also be the acronym for "Online Small Business Workshop", which in Google it turned up in a lot of results.

I would have to say mid $xx at least IMHO.

Nice domain! :D

-Andy
 
0
•••
Four letters domain are worth invest nowadays!
At present most of them have a value at low $xx to high $xx!
Good luck!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back