Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Original design?

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frost

Established Member
Impact
0
This design took me quite a while to make, purely because I wanted a unique design that no one else had. I'll directly link you to the site, purely because the links contain a different layout.
www.oldsilenthill.co.uk
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It is very nice! It takes a bit too long to load but it is very nice!
 
0
•••
Haha thanks, I've sorted out the slow loading time. It was a PNG, so I replaced it with a JPG - so it should load much quicker now :laugh:
 
0
•••
Nicely done. Definitely has that agency look.
 
0
•••
awesome design :D
 
0
•••
Looks good but it took me a while to figure out what the site was about.
 
0
•••
Nice ... good work......
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back