Domain Empire

.org pricing / Drawn.org / Mastered.org

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I am curious to get other's opinion on these .org's i own. I am not a domain seller or buyer, just domains i bought in the past that i had/have plans for, but i am interested in seeing their potential after seeing other .orgs sell for $xx,xxx - $xxx,xxx.

I had my first major domain sale of my EveryTeam.com in the last week ($32,500) so it got me thinking about some of my other domains.

thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
nice sale
not that many 5 figures sales around by people who do not call themselves.. domainers

hehhehe

but hey.. old names with good keywords.. always have sale potential!

orgs are not selling so good.. then again comnpared to .com.. nothing is selling good..
if you wait around for endusers, I say you'd get up to 2k for drawn... and up to 4k for mastered..

here on namepros.. resellers will pay maybe up to 200$.. per name..

gl

•••
Congrats on your sale, slinkster. I like .org domains, but they are doing ok in healthcare industry or nonprofit. I would say your domains are more brandable ones and will be much better if they were .com. JMO

Anyway, since you are new, you might want to take a look at https://namebio.com/, and try do find out what similar domain names are selling for.

•••
I am curious to get other's opinion on these .org's i own. I am not a domain seller or buyer, just domains i bought in the past that i had/have plans for, but i am interested in seeing their potential after seeing other .orgs sell for $xx,xxx - $xxx,xxx.

I had my first major domain sale of my EveryTeam.com in the last week ($32,500) so it got me thinking about some of my other domains.

thanks!

You said you sold it for $36,500?

https://www.namepros.com/posts/6872557/

Last edited:
•••
•••
those names are "past tense", so the demand and value, would be low.

imo...

•••
Might be able to achieve mid xx with a bit of luck. Past tense names don't sell too well IMO.

•••
Dead on advice by members, much harder to sell, you might get someone knocking on your door, once every few years, engage them, and try to move them.

•••
Thanks for the info on your EveryTeam name. I went and searched for a good Every______.com and found a good one. If it sells, i'll try to remember and find you and shoot you 10%....
As for your .org's ? Not so good, sorry.

•••
I won't offer any specific comment on these domain names. I did look up on NB .org stats - in past year 29 .org domain names have reached $$$$$ (although two more at $9999), at least in NameBio database. The largest sale by a factor of 4 over next closest was the $225k sale of star.

data link

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back