NameSilo

domain opz.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Chase M.

Established Member
Impact
Pronouncable LLL.com

Just acquired this one. Interested to hear opinions on wholesale and end user prices (Also accepting wholesale offers via PM).

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
this name auction is finsihed today and reserve met in end...
how did u paid so fast and domain came into your acct??
bcz above 5k deals are through escrow in gd and escrow takes time..
btw its great name...
Mid xxxxx to high xxxxx to right enduser
even with low xxxxxx i will be not surprised

•••
opz.jpg
btw its great name...

I see Reserve was not met

Last edited:
•••
btw its great name...

Hey Riz,

Thanks for the reply! I really liked the domain and was surprised when I won.

The domain didn't come all the way through yet. I'm new to namepros so if this violates the terms I can take it down. Just trying to get ahead and get an idea of where this domain stands.

•••
Hey Riz,

Thanks for the reply! I really liked the domain and was surprised when I won.

The domain didn't come all the way through yet. I'm new to namepros so if this violates the terms I can take it down. Just trying to get ahead and get an idea of where this domain stands.

No it's fine to post but did it meet reserve?

•••
•••
I was confused by this, I thought it said reserve still not met, but then I got the email that I had won. It's showing up as "won" in my account right now.

Oh great, congrats, people like to use Z for S in certain branding, ops/opz is a cool brand.

•••
Wow only for 11k that's a steal

•••
Oh great, congrats, people like to use Z for S in certain branding, ops/opz is a cool brand.

Thanks, hopefully I didn't overpay for it. This is my first "big" domain purchase.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks, hopefully I didn't overpay for it. This is my first "big" domain purchase.

UsRg6qt.png
You paid steal price.. but i would suggest to remove this from everywhere else someone will go to owner and offer more price and seller can back from deal u got..

G`luck :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
You paid steal price.. but i would suggest to remove this from everywhere else someone will go to owner and offer more price and seller can back from deal u got..

G`luck :)

And hope it wasn't stolen, registrant looks to be from Singapore and owns some other solid LLL like pym.com. Reserve seems low for this.

•••
And hope it wasn't stolen, registrant looks to be from Singapore and owns some other solid LLL like pym.com. Reserve seems low for this.

:xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek:

•••
Some of pronouncable LLL.com up to $ xxx.xxx on SEDO and uniregistry

•••
Opz.com at $11000... Good domain... And great deal you got...

•••
Nice buy 3L and the z at end doesn't kill it so very brandable. quick mid $xx,xxx- high xxx,xxx personally i would hold for 6 figures.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Now you just got to hope it hits your account 🤣

•••
•••
•••
congrats on the domain and welcome to namepros!

•••
id say you could probably double your money on that one $20k to $25k

good job.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back